Saturday, August 4, 2012

This week's lessons learned

MGMT "Kids" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9DQa2bexwM

(1) Not every day will be the same. Not every week will be the same.

(2) Sometimes people just want to be saved. Sometimes people need to be saved.

(3) Sometimes I miss the past and still wish I was a kid where I didn't fully understand things in life and things were much simpler.

(4) I should have a little faith in people.

(5) By the same token, I sometimes wish people did the right thing more often.

(6) Sometimes I don't know what I'm doing.

(7) Schopenhauer may have been on to something. (ie What's the point? We're all going to die soon.)

(8) Everyone has inner demons and everyone has inner beauty. At any given moment we always have a choice to express any particular side of ourselves.

(9) Sometimes I feel like Atlas.

(10) The world isn't very safe. I hate being a cynic, but my recent encounter with my stalker/criminal has taught me to be more careful. (I still can't believe I confronted him/attempted to befriend him until I realize he was stealing my things.)

2 comments: