Sunday, September 30, 2012

Holy Smokes! I am renewed?

Edwards Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes "Home" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjFaenf1T-Y


Holy smokes! I think, I THINK, something went right in my life! My move was insanely seamless today despite all the odds stacked against me (the rain, not enough boxes, half of my items unpacked, lack of BH parking, limited time.) This was surprisingly NOT stressful and not filled with late extortioners. My TR movers were fabulous and I am shocked that this worked out this well (thanks to the movers by the way.) I am excited to be able to hang up my artwork (which really is important to me) and I feel like I can finally breathe. I automatically feel so much better just being somewhere else right now. WHEW! I will of course have to work out what's going on with my previous place and the other places that I've invested money into, but hopefully those are logistics that can sort themselves out. Suffice to say, I really feel renewed and optimistic that I feel like I can actually handle life.

I hung out with one my friends last night whom I hadn't seen in a very long time and she put this perfectly when I was exclaiming "how much more stuff can one person take?", her response: "it stops just when you think you can't take any more."

Here's to moving on to my happy pastures!

No comments:

Post a Comment