Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Rosh Hashanah/Comeback #2 has failed!

Lifehouse feat Natasha Bedingfield "Between the Raindrops" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmJnuWn0wDI

First things first, Happy Rosh Hashanah! (Jewish New Year!) Maybe this will mark my new year too.

I am completely horrified with the way my second comeback is failing. I mean come on! This is getting ridiculous. I was sick this weekend (sore throat and fever, thumbs down) and on top of that I must move once more. Life is frustrating when I see disaster unfold in front of me and I cannot do a darn thing about it except for pull it together and resolve things quickly with the information and resources that I have at the time. My resilience in life is constantly tested. At this point, I didn't even get to blog about about my first horrific moving experience yet with my movers (those extorting schmucks--stay tuned for that enraged post.) Let's just hope that things get resolved for me quickly. I've certainly been through much worse and I'm in a position where a resolution is at least possible.
Sigh....
At any rate, I feel like I am constantly swimming in syrup. Despite being able to keep my head up, I am constantly struggling against a very strong, resistive, and relentless force that is insistent on making it as hard as possible to let me move forward. I've somehow become submerged in a dismal state of despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment