Saturday, October 13, 2012

This Week's Lessons Learned

The Fray Cover "Heartless" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgnFKNvmV7o

(1) Sometimes I'm just not enough.
(2) Boundaries.
(3) Always keep building on who you want to be. (Maybe contentment will be achieved one day...)
(4) Apparently vulnerability has something to do with establishing a firm/solid relationship. Perhaps this is why I make friends so easily?:

http://www.bakadesuyo.com/2012/10/what-makes-you-click-with-someone-else/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+bakadesuyo+%28Barking+up+the+wrong+tree%29

(5) There's an appropriate time, place, and audience for the real me.
(6) First impressions are rarely incorrect. Trust what you have already seen.
(7) I live next to Marmaduke. Woof woof.
(8) Failure is never permanent! (a repeat)
(9) I really really really need to find a publisher for my book.
(10) The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong at the broken places. -Hemingway

No comments:

Post a Comment