Monday, June 18, 2012

I made a prosperous voyage when I suffered a shipwreck -Zeno

The biggest misconception people have about me is that they think they have me figured out. In spite of my age, I have had a substantial amount of life experience that I don't get credit for or that people who meet me cannot conjecture. To list things now would only be out of hubris, so I will conclude this with a quote from a Stoic (very fitting for me.) Those who are familiar with the school of thought and can identify the major principles of Stoicism have a glimpse of some of my beliefs. True to the irony of the reputation of Stoicism, its ideology is also frequently misconceived by the masses.

I made a prosperous voyage when I suffered a shipwreck
-Zeno of Citium

Listen to: Skrillrex "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSeNSzJ2-Jw

No comments:

Post a Comment