Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Five Things to know about me

From time to time I'll post some nice factoids about me. (I'd like to promise once a week, but I don't want to make that commitment in writing.) Most people who know me really well (which actually isn't very many people) already know this, but hopefully at some point some of you will find something surprising or interesting.

(1) I work very hard at maintaining relationships with other people in my life.
(2) I'm obsessed with music (every kind besides country), but I do not like live music (due to my sensitive hearing and past concert experiences.)
(3) I'm anxious but have a high energy/vitality for life.
(4) I don't like things smaller than me. (animals, insects, other creatures, etc...)
(5) By the same token, I am fascinated by things larger than me (large ships, large maps, giant marine mammals such as whales, the ocean, the universe.)


Listen to: Far East Movement "Change your life" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKw0P4XsDes


No comments:

Post a Comment