Thursday, February 21, 2013

This Week's Lessons Learned

My penchant for hard core rap: Lil Wayne- No worries

(1) If you are not making someone else's life better then you are wasting your time.
-Will Smith
(2) Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity (the fresh prince again)
(3) Do it or die trying.
(4) Some people go to the superbowl I AM the superbowl. (Jim Carrey, but very applicable to me)
(5) IT'S ONLY TEMPORARY
(6) How do we define ourselves? (i.e. what is your identity?)
(7) My god...we are conditioned to be poor eaters...if I can do one thing with this blog, I'm hoping to at least continue the conversation of eating better, avoiding obesity/diabetes/hypertension etc...
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/24/magazine/the-extraordinary-science-of-junk-food.html?src=me&ref=general
(8) My mood log is genius!
(9) "Ace mcat now and you can just buy some new friends later."
(10) I'm pretty positive that if I was on the stranded carnival cruise ship I would've just called Barack Obama  to come rescue me. How/why these people were on a filthy cruise ship for 4-5 days is simply beyond my comprehension...

No comments:

Post a Comment