Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Five more things to know about me

Listen to Modest Mouse "Float On" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWvh85Qd8us

(1) I love it when it rains.
(2) I have dark humor and sarcastic humor.
(3) I love getting paper mail. Even more so, I love the art of handwriting letters and sending them (something I don't get to do at all.) Because of this I work hard to have nice penmanship. (Cursive and print.)
(4) I do not like to get material presents. I've been lucky enough to basically get anything I ask for or want which makes getting anything material a lot less special for me. I do, however, love getting books that I would like to read. No one has been able to do this for me, but if you can know me well enough to anticipate what I'd like to read then you know me better than anyone.
(5) It's important for me to serve/give back.

No comments:

Post a Comment