Sunday, June 29, 2014

Remaining France Pics because I'm in love with Paris

I must post these. I am obsessed with Paris and fall in love with the city more and more as I return. I shall live there one day, until then I always have fond memories of Paris!

Fountain/courtyard with Notre Dame in the distance

Notre Dame-up close and gorgeous. That architecture and detail is amazing

More Gargoyles!

The Pont des Arts Bridge: Where lovers go and place locks to symbolize love--Paris really is romantic except that the following week it collapsed under the weight of all the locks!

A down under view of the tour Eiffel

L'Hôtel national des Invalides (old hospital turned French 
Military museum) with Mansart's dome in the backdrop.

One last view of the grande Notre Dame

Place de la Bastille

Lingering photo of Chamonix

No comments:

Post a Comment